Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
- 9 hours ago
- Super awesome day jumping at Perris with @iiroseppanen Some super fun jumps and I am knocking off the rust @gopro #gopro @pelicanproducts #pelicanproducts13 hours ago
- This is the proximity line I did on the Matterhorn back in 2009. You can see it from beginning to end :) All you have to do is watch the smoke trail. I did this jump 4 times that day to get all the angles they needed for filming. On jump #3 I became super hypoxic in the chopper from exiting at 16,500 ft without oxygen and I was not acclimated for that altitude. I didn't realize how my mind was being effected by the altitude till I almost went in. If I had not picked such a steep line and had such a big suit on I would have impacted. I realized my angle was off a little to late and just as I came over the first ridge I was pretty sure I was going to clip my legs. I opened up and flared the suit and then closed my eyes because I was sure I was going to impact. As I came over the ridge I opened my eyes and couldn't believe I was still flying :) When I landed I was so excited I could barely contain myself. That was the interview they used in the documentary, The Human Bird. The funny thing is the footage from that flight was unusable because I disappear into the rocks. It just looked like I went in and then you just see me flying out of the bottom of frame.1 day ago
- Truly horrible...1 day ago
Everest Base Camp a 'War Zone' After Earthquake Triggers Avalanches
Unconfirmed reports filtering out describe the upper portion of Base Camp as a “war zone,” while the lower portion of Base Camp survived relatively unscathed.
- Nepal has had a rough last couple of years but this is just horrible... http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/apr/25/nepal-earthquake-nation-worst-tremor-80-years-kathmandu-live-updates1 day ago
Nepal earthquake: death toll exceeds 1,000 people - live updates
Rolling coverage of developments in Himalayan nation following 7.9 magnitude quake near Kathmandu
- World Wingsuit League (WWL) is going to be huge this year. Every year it gets hundreds of millions of viewers in Asia but it looks like it may spread to North America this year :)1 day ago
Registration to @[320734714673562:274:World Wingsuit League (WWL)] qualifications at Voss @[187051988439:274:Ekstremsportveko] is open! We have sent out invites to 60 wingsuit pilots who have demonstrated skill, experience and good judgment as a wingsuit pilot and parachutist. 16 fastest pilots from Voss will secure a slot for WWL China Grand Prix Finals on October 17th - 18th. To all pilots aspiring to race at our events: If you have NOT received an invitation, but you feel like you belong to race against the Best of the Best (you need to have minimum 3+ years wingsuit BASE-jumping experience and you have to be able to proof that you have over 300 logged wingsuit BASE-jumps), send us a message via this FB page.
- This is me flying with a Porter back in 2001. I was trying to get back in but found out later we had the wrong kind of Pilatus Porter. Apparently it has to have it's engine and prop tuned in just the right way in order for the plane to slow down enough for you to have range on the aircraft. Patrick De Gayardon did the stunt in the late 90s and had figured out just the perfect way to tune the aircraft. He was a true genius and the fact that he is still to this day the only one to successfully do this stunt says a lot about how amazing he truly was. He was the father of modern wing-suit flying and a true visionary...1 day ago