Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
- I think you might have to be a base jumper to truly understand why this is so damn funny :) But I laughed really hard :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2oQlLTkqM6 hours ago
Base Jumping is changing !
An old school jumper is disappointed by the changes he notices in basejumping.
- 17 hours ago
- Interesting photo...17 hours ago
This tugs a little bit at the heartstrings, doesn't it?
- This is actually a powerful story and she can sing :) I can relate with the young woman. I went through something very similar when I was young. It's so hard to see the light when you are being crushed by the dark...18 hours ago
As Someone Who’s Struggled With Depression…Just Wow. Anna Clenending Is My Hero – and Her Song...
Anna's loving parents watched helpless, trying everything and failing to overcome her severe anxiety and depression. But music found a way!
- This is a very interesting read :)1 day ago
Love is Not Enough - Mark Manson
Thirty-five years later, Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails wrote a song called “Love is Not Enough.” Reznor, despite being famous for his shocking stage…
- Did you know that Fiji is just awesome :) @GoPro1 day ago
- This is getting a bit out of hand if you ask me :) Of corse no one asked me so I guess it doesn't matter what I think :)1 day ago
My Mind- Suspension BASE Jumping
This is the result of a vision that Stanislav Aksenov (Sinner Team) has for molding two extreme activities into one freakish sport (if you want to call it a sport).…