Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
- This is footage from my first trip to Fiji in 2006 where I got to dive with my first bull sharks :) We also had some very aggressive silver tips that just kept slamming into my camera :)2 hours ago
- This is raw head cam footage from a jump I did out of my hotel window back in 2003. This is one of only two jumps that scared me so much I was shaking uncontrollably right before exit. The other was the Eiffel Tower. The window only opened enough for me to scoot out backwards and the exterior of the building was smooth with nothing to hold on to. To hang out of the window by my fingers only about 1.5 feet away from my toes and then have to turn around took every bit of yoga I had been doing for over 6 years at that point :) There was a strange kind of leverage that made it feel like I was going to fall at any second.2 hours ago
The girl I am talking to is Karina Hollekim and she is a dear friend. After watching what I had to do in order to get into a position to jump she decided it was not something she wanted to do, which was a very good call on her part :)
The jump was done at 3am to minimize traffic and I had two people on the ground to give the heads up to any potential people in the area.
I no longer do jumps in the grey area but this was a period I went through early in my jumping career. I have done nothing but 100% legal jumps since 2006 when I had an experience that showed me this was not the kind of jumping I wanted to do anymore. I realized I really did want to become a professional base jumper and if I wanted to be professional I needed to start acting like a professional. So it has been nothing but permits ever since.
But I will say this period of my life was an interesting one. I was arrested in 4 different countries and had amazing experiences with the police every time. It was strange because the police I came in contact with were always so very kind to me. Which seems odd because of what I was doing. But 100% of the police I dealt with were professional and usually super super cool to me :) During this period I grew to love the police and I never, not once tried to run away. If I was seen I just walked right up to them and shook their hand :)
For me I was testing to see what was legal. I never felt like there was anything wrong with what I was doing. I truly felt that if I wanted to use a parachute to get down from the top of a building I should be able to. Some people use elevators I wanted to use parachutes. Elevators can be dangerous you know :) But that was the ramblings of a young mind. It's funny how we grow over time and start to see things in a different way...
- 12 hours ago
- Rehabbing old injuries so I will be strong enough for my up coming projects getting stronger everyday @muzikofficial1 day ago
- This is some raw footage of me jumping from the bottom of the second platform through the center of the Eiffel Tower. The bottom of the second platform is 340ft from impact. You can not open your parachute till you are passing the first platform at 180ft. If you pull to early you run the risk of hitting the first platform and if you pull to late you hit the ground before the parachute opens. You only have about a 1.5 second window to pull in the right position, so timing is very important. I had to time my double reverse flip so that I would be coming out of my second rotation and deploying as I was passing the first platform. I trained for this jump for over 2 years doing double reverse flips and filming them from the side to see exactly how long it took me to complete them.1 day ago
This was also before I did high diving training. After my high diving training I was able to do them much faster :)
I should probably add this was one of only two jumps I have ever done where I was shaking uncontrollably at the exit point. My legs have only shook like this one other time. I always found it interesting you couldn't see me shaking in the video because it felt like my bones were going to shake through my skin...
- This is raw footage I took on a trip to Galapagos with my good friend Mancino Roberta back in 2009 :) This was her first time diving with hammerhead sharks. I really like hammerheads, I really think they are one of the coolest looking sharks.1 day ago
- Very nice slack lining skills :) This little guy could teach me a thing or two :)1 day ago
Gibbon Walks A Tightrope